Monday, January 25, 2016

Waiting it Out

Well the 3D printing didn't go as planned. We have been talking to two eighth grade teachers, Mr. Dempsey, and Mr. Rambach. They said that the best bet would be to wait for the grant to come. To see if our 3D print would be up to scale because you never know. So as of right now we are waiting for the 3D print and figuring out how to download windows 10 os.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Problem

We have identified the problem why the cases don't match. We figured out the case and lid we printed were to small. Rather than just waiting we have emailed an eighth grade teacher. he is printing the things we need.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Re-Printing and Finalizing

Right now we are going to reprint because we printed the frame in the wrong size. It was to big and couldn't fit in the case. We also sent in a grant to Mr. Eckert for all of our supplies yet. We just got back to school so we couldn't do much.